Case of the Mondays
It’s Monday, and to be honest…not quite sure I’m ready for all that this week is going to bring. Kindergarten is kicking my butt and there’s a lot to be done this week work wise, including a day trip to Macon. My plan is to set goals for the week and take things day by day. Oh yeah, I’m super excited for the solar eclipse today too!
Here are a list of this weeks goals:
- Exercise 4 times this week
- Meditate daily
- Begin and finish a new audiobook (Act Like a Success. Think Like a Success. by Steve Harvey)
- Blog twice this week
- Go over sight words with the twins each evening
- Meal prep for the week
- Drink more water
- Walk 10k steps per day
- Start a new daily devotion
- Catch up on my book writing
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep each night
What are some of your goals for this week? What helps you to succeed in reaching those goals?