Man, while saving pictures for this post to close out 2015…I got kind of emotional. I had forgotten A LOT of the great things that happened this year. The people I’ve met, the places that I’ve traveled…I am super blessed. A lot of firsts for the twins including a braves game and a beach vacation. I can’t tell you all how grateful I am looking back at this. I traveled to quite a few beaches this summer and even celebrated my 10 year SoCon Championship anniversary.
Some things may not have panned out the way that I wanted to but all in all, I’ve had a pretty fantastic year. Thanks to the many of you pictured (and not pictured) that helped make 2015 a fabulous year for myself and especially for the twins. We love each of you and the memories that you brought to 2015.
- Tinder Swipe Night Hawks Game
- 10 year SoCon Championship anniversary celebration in Charleston, SC
- BSC tournament in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Running my very first 5k (the color run)
- Hilton Head beach vacation trip with the twins (their first family vacation)
- Western Caribbean cruise with my family
- Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour – Nicki Minaj, Rae Sremmurd, Dej Loaf, Meek Mill and Tinashe
- Seeing Chris Brown in concert (twice): Between the Sheets Tour with Trey Songz, Tyga, Migos, B.o.B, Keith Sweat, R. Kelly, Que, T.I.P, Fabolous, OG Maco, Jeezy, Y.G., Yo Gotti and Future and also his One Hell of a Night Tour featuring Chris Brown, Kid Ink, Omarion, Fetty Wap, Migos, August Alsina, Young Thug and Teyana Taylor
- Friday night lights with the Falcons
- The Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Street Food Truck Festival
- Albany State University’s homecoming
- Climbing Stone Mountain weekly
- Friday pool days
- Creating my own Facebook social group which has been successful
- Georgia games/tailgating in Athens vs. Southern University and South Carolina
- Falcons game/Tailgating vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Volunteering at the Atlanta Community Food Bank! 10,000 lbs in food packed and over 8,803 families fed!
- Seeing two of my old college teammates from Santa Fe while they were here in Atlanta
- and most importantly, reconnecting with my brother and building a relationship after 27 years
Yeah…it has definitely been a great one. Until next year…